We can assist you with your monthly or quarterly bookkeeping requirements
The management of the financial and tax aspects of a limited company is vitally important to the directors and shareholders to ensure that there are no needless penalties and no unexpected corporation or personal tax surprises.
At GX Accountancy & Bookkeeping Services, our bespoke package for limited companies can include:
- Preparation of the company’s annual financial statements in accordance with UK legislation, including FRS 102 and FRS 105 accounting standards
- Submitting the approved financial statements to Companies House
- Calculating the company’s corporation tax liability and preparing and submitting the company’s tax return
- Maintaining the company’s accounting records throughout the year on an appropriate bookkeeping system
- Preparing the company’s VAT returns and submitting them to HMRC
- Preparing the company’s annual confirmation statement and submitting it to Companies House
- Reviewing the company’s financial position and providing you with the optimum method of withdrawing funds from the company
- Preparing your personal self-assessment tax return from the transactions undertaken with the company and submitting this to HMRC.
GX Accounts offers subscription packages to cover all your business accountancy needs.
|Preparing annual financial statements and submitting them to Companies House|
|Completing the corporation tax return and providing you with your tax liability|
|Filing the company’s annual confirmation statement.|
|All of the Silver Package, plus:|
|Preparing the directors self assessment tax return|
|Licence for using Quickbooks Online and other apps as required|
|Providing bookkeeping services throughout the year|
|Preparing and submitting VAT returns if required|
|Quarterly discussion to discuss the financial performance of your business and advice on withdrawing funds from the company to avoid tax issues.|
|All of the Gold Package, with:|
|Monthly discussion to discuss the financial performance of your business and advice on withdrawing funds from the company to avoid tax issues, rather than Quarterly|
We understand that running a limited company can be complex and we strive to make it less so for you. Please complete the form on our contact page for a free 60-minute consultation to discuss how we can provide you with the best service possible.